Saturday, June 17, 2006

Distance learning and business blogging

I was intending to upload a photo and item about the Yeppoon Lifelong Learning conference from my memory stick, but I can't find the place to stick it in this computer in an internet/bookshop .... so I'll post an Entry I Prepared Earlier, namely: the latest issue of Freepint has got an article on distance learning ("Distance learning as a collaborative enterprise: Tips on teamwork to make the class work") and an interview with IBM's chief blogger. As someone who also teaches marketing, I find these business perspectives on blogging interesting, and I think it's also helpful for consumers to think about what businesses like IBM are aiming to do with their blogs. The issue (no.207) is at http://www.freepint.com/issues/080606.pdf

Photo by Sheila Webber: Tree at the end of my road, Sheffield, UK, June 2006.

No comments: