Wednesday, January 24, 2007

Shock of the social

My colleagues Phil Levy, Andrew Cox and Peter Stordy and I have had a paper accepted on The use of blogs in inquiry based learning at a one-day conference. The rest of the programme looks interesting too, but unfortunately I have a faculty teaching quality committee that day so it looks like I won't be able to go ;-( but I know my colleagues will do a good job.

The Shock of the Old 6: The Shock of the Social at Said Business School, University of Oxford, March 22 2007. "Shock 6 will explore the issues arising from the rise of social networking tools, Web 2.0 software and related collaborative technologies, and how best to make use of these innovative tools in teaching, learning and research." http://www.oucs.ox.ac.uk/ltg/events/shock2007/
Photo by Sheila Webber: Near Higham Hall, Lake District, Jan 2007.

No comments: